Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tempo.





In this daze, lay here with me. The music plays on repeat and I only hear sound. That is enough. Time has no place here. I shall forget its meaning. We don't need it. No, we won't worry anymore. Lets play pretend. In a magical place, we can stay and Time is our enemy. Take a hit, we'll throw you away.

I won't look to you anymore. No, you can go bother someone else. I'll keep what I know and what I know is that I don't care about what you stand for. Because you're just something that makes me worry. And in that, I waste away even more. So, I'll lay here now. In my state of mind, I'll close my eyes, forget about you. No room to take advantage.

Just lay with me now. Forget with me and we'll be okay. Don't care with me and we'll feel better. Time won't control how we live. Turn up the music, we'll drown out the nagging Time as it lingers. Drown out all of this and let's not worry together.




Time has never been a friend of mine.

No comments: