Monday, November 24, 2008

Existing.

"Keep calm and carry on."

As I was looking at all of the art at the Donations For Creations event on Saturday, a print with these words on it caught my eye. I think that this was exactly what I needed to see. I've kept this phrase in my mind since then just hoping that I can live by those words.

There are so many things in my life right now that I am not happy with. I've never really had the comfort of being fully content with myself. I'm not going to go into everything, I'd be here for a whole fucking day if I did. And also, I just don't want to be a little bitch and complain about it. I've done that too much and I feel like that gets you nowhere.

I just want to be happy. I want clarity. How to really come about that, however, is still unknown to me. I'm trying to forget about the things that make me unhappy, especially the things that have made me feel depressed lately.

I can't get contained in all of this, though. So, I'll keep this in my mind.

Keep calm and carry on.
Keep calm and carry on.
Keep calm and carry on.

It'll all soon be okay.

No comments: