Monday, November 24, 2008

Times Are Changing.

I started my first blog about a year ago one morning when I was bored and had nothing to do. I was still in high school then, so most of my posts were just me complaining about my life and trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about.

A lot has changed since then. I'm not at all the person I used to be, and for that, I am grateful. I've grown a lot. While I'm more cautious in a sense, I am also more careless. One thing I've learned in college is that you can't be so uptight. After all, college is about finding yourself, right? How am I gonna do that if I don't bend the rules just a little bit?

It would be impossible.

Today in Focused Inquiry, we talked about our personal essays we have to write for our portfolio. Our subject matter is basically how we've grown over the course of the semester. All I could think to write is how I changed from being a little Catholic school girl to whatever I am now. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: