Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh Nine...

Time to shine?

So, it's the new year. For about a month, the gyms will be packed and tobacco sales will probably slow down some. But we all know that New Year's Resolutions aren't something that people keep up with. That is why I decided not to specify anything as being my resolution this year, because I know I'll probably end up breaking it if I do. And as pessimistic as I may seem, it's true. 

But I do have to make some sort of changes in my life this year, otherwise I probably won't have a great year, and I need to. 

If you know me well, you are quite aware of the fact that I care about things a lot. I'm a Hypochondriac and I worry way too much. And if you don't know me, then you're probably thinking that that's a good thing you don't, right about now. 

I have told myself that there is really only one promise I can make to anyone and that is that you'll never know another girl like me, and maybe also that I'll always be there for you, no matter what. 

My friends can probably tell you about me better than I can, so I won't go into anything more about my personality. I just know that if 2009 is going to be a good year for me, then I have to make some adjustments. 

All I'm interested in right now is figuring out why my life is the way it is and how I can get over these constant disappointments. And if I can do that, then maybe I'll be headed in the right direction and 2009 will be a pretty good year for me. Guess we'll see. 

No comments: