Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lately.

So Spring Break is in a few days. Really excited to just not have class and projects to worry about. Though, I will need to do some serious work in terms of art and shit for my portfolio. 

That's really the only thing I'm concerned about right now. Applying to my major. Hopefully things will all go well. 

I'm not really a "spur-of-the-moment" type of person. I like my order for the most part, with some few exceptions. Last week, though I decided to screw school and go on a road trip for a few days with some friends. So glad I did, despite the fact that JMU does not have good parties. Sorry Cullen. 

Anyways. I'm going to NYC sometime over Spring Break. Stoked for that. It's been almost a year since I was last there and it's about time that I go back. Really cool city. 

Not long after break, I'll be out of school, and back at home for three months. Bummer. Hopefully, I'll get a job in the fan and will be taking some classes at VCU so I don't have to deal with that shit later. 

Things I need:

Mac Charger
New phone  (Which I don't want because my current one is fucking awesome) 
Road bike
Money
Clothes (I have none anymore...buy me some) 

Mully told me about a sweet site to download music off of:

http://www.sadsteve.com

Do it. It's pretty legit. 

P.S. Lyrics as a Facebook status don't necessarily mean what it may seem to suggest. Could be that I just like the song. I mean, just saying. 


Until next time. xxxo.

2 comments:

vital said...

hahahaha i love you, this was a good entry. IM SO PISSED ABOUT NYC. whatevs.

and def lyrics just mean LYRICS, just saying ;) hahahaha

you can take classes and live with me this summmaaa <3

Nicole said...

<3 you too! and yeah, i'm sad about nyc, too! but there will be other times, i'm sure.

and yessss i am so living with you this summer and taking classes and making shirtsss, i mean, basically. it shall be great fun :)