Sunday, May 10, 2009

You.

I hate you for being like this. You act like I'm the one making everything weird, that I have made this situation awkward, but really it's all you. You obviously still have a problem with it all for what reason, I cannot imagine, considering you started this. You didn't have to do anything, but you did.

I wish this never happened. I wish things were back to normal, and most of all, I wish I could fucking understand you. If I could understand even one small reasoning behind all the fucking shit you do, then maybe I'd understand why you're being such a dick. You have no reason to be so cold around me, I didn't do shit to you.

Just fucking quit this. I liked you so much better before when we were friends, and honestly, I'm tired of it all. It's getting so damn old.

No comments: