Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ay Wazzup?

I got into my major! You have no idea how relieved I am. Except, my cousin, who is about 50 years old, was telling me about the ID program and how intense and demanding it is, and how I will be working constantly and all of this other stuff. So, now I'm a little nervous, but at least I'm in, right? 

Bad thing about now being in my major is, I now have very little motivation to keep up with school in terms of non-art-related classes such as, FI. I have a paper due soon and although I like the topic, I can't bring myself to actually try and get this done and done well. 

2nd draft is due tomorrow. It is now 11pm and I haven't started....fuck.

Summer's almost here. I still don't have a job in line, and I really need to find one. ASAP. 


Other than that, I really have nothing else I feel like saying. I hate blog posts with no real direction. I much prefer to have one that is only about one specific thing and not just random updates of my life. Oh well, maybe next time.

Happy Easter, by the way. I haven't gone to church since Christmas, and I feel like shit. Maybe I should go to confession? 

Yeah, I think so. 

No comments: